Sunday, April 12, 2020

Product Review: Great Dog Hoodies!

Great Hoodies!

These are “a few of my favorite things,” to borrow the words of Julie Andrews. Thanks, Julie.

I know it’s almost summer and soon it will be too hot for hoodies but you do still have have time. Here are our favorites.

Do More With Your Dog!



The Kyra Sundance Do More With Your Dog hoodie is a lightweight, incredibly soft hoodie that will be your summer favorite hoodie or swimsuit cover-up. It comes in a light denim blue. I have had mine for a couple of years and still adore it. With a kangaroo pocket in front, it is currently available in small or medium. Mine is a roomy XL and I have worn it so much that I will soon need to get another! I usually wear it over a T-shirt or turtleneck but it would look great alone on you.

Never Alone
Front

Our other “ties” for first place in the world of dog hoodies are from that wonderful company Dog is Good. They have a line of ‘Never Alone’ designs on several products. Again, I have had the ‘Never Walk Alone’ (“It’s not where you walk, it’s who walks with you.”) hoodie for a couple of years and it is still super soft. I purchased an extra large size so I can wear Ts and sweatshirts under it in the winter. It comes in dark navy blue and also has a kangaroo pocket and I discovered an inner pocket for an MP3.

Back

I also have another Dog is Good  (DIG) hoodie (mine is an olive green)

‘Never Camp Alone,’ as well as several other items in the ‘Never Camp Alone’ line: a T-shirt, a magnet, a wall plaque, a mug, coasters, and a glorious tote bag that I use as a book bag – very sturdy with an inside zippered pocket.

A Dog Can Change The Way You See The World

Ain’t it the truth! A dog will change your life and lifestyle.

The ‘A Dog Can Change the Way You See the World’ theme is available in several different items. We love our wall plaque and large wall ‘picture.’



Caveat: All items were purchased by the reviewer for review.

Caveat: The Dog is Good hoodies have hoods made of doubled material, one is a soft fleece. Drives me crazy when it rides up the back of my neck and head rather than lying down flat but the wonderful hoodies by The Black Dog
(1-800-626-1991) are the same so perhaps it is the latest ‘thing.’ The Black Dog has so many wonderful Ts and jackets and everything else that I just can’t decide what to buy!

Update: I had a lot of questions for Dog is Good, my once favorite company, so, over 6 business days, I attempted to reach them by one long email and seven voice mails. It was interesting in that the same person’s voice was on each of the four different department’s numbers. They must be busy with orders! Consequently there is no photo in the blog of the Christmas hoodie or the baseball type T-shirt that I also love.

No comments:

Post a Comment