Sunday, December 14, 2014

On the Fifth Dog Day of Christmas, . . . .

The Twelve Dog Days of Chirstmas
Day Five: PJs for Fido, and Kitty, too!

What will they think of next?

I have heard of PajamaGram but I only recently found out about PajamaGram for Dogs. After all, dogs are part of our family, along with Kitty, so why not?
Nordic Pattern

Hoodie-footies for Fido, loungers, Santa snuggle hats, faux leopard collars, argyle pajamas, drop-seat PJs, along with the requisite toys and treats. I would love to see the Glow-in-the-Dark outfits, wouldn't you! Or anything on cats!

PajamaJeans, fleecies, thermal PJs, velour - oh, my! I am speechless.

However, I do like the family sets for men, women, boys and girls to mix and match the patterns so why not include the family dog and cat?

Tomorrow: Slow down eating, Fido!

No comments:

Post a Comment