Tuesday, May 17, 2016

EverythingDogBlog: "Now Go and Play!" Part Two - A handy leash


The Extra Hand You Need!


I have never been a fan of waist leashes for my clients or me (and I have tried them) primarily due to the modified and static center of gravity (high) but I am smitten with the HandyLeash by EzyDog that I recently purchased after my annual professional dog trainers educational conference and trade show.

I’m in Love. . . .

I had also seen their new leash, the Handy Leash, earlier in a local independent pet supply store but thought it rather costly to try out. However, after falling in love with their smaller treat pouch (see yesterday’s blog), I sent in an order for the Handy Leash and love, love, love it. I recommend it to all my clients who need a third hand to hold the leash, the clicker, and the poop bag. (Or who, like me fell and hurt my hand, making grasping difficult for months.)

It ‘fits like a glove.’ And it’s reflective to boot.

You can add on to the Handy Leash to get just the length you like. Very versatile.

“Now go and play!” as EzyDog says.

CAVEAT: DogEvals purchases products for review unless otherwise stated.

Next: The Mother of All Catalogs

No comments:

Post a Comment