Monday, December 16, 2013

The Twelve Dog Days of Christmas, Day One

These are a few of my favorite things!

EverythingDogBlog #101: Day One - Bags for Baggies

(Keep a stash of poop bags on your dog's collar!)

On the first day of Christmas, I thought of the many times I have walked my dog and all of a sudden realized that I didn’t have a plastic baggie with me. I was an accident not prepared for an accident! We either hightailed it back home or I had to ‘mark’ the spot where the deposit was made and return with a baggie.
No more!
Montana Precious Gold (Golden Retriever Rescue) has a great solution and for a great cause – dog rescue.
Montana Gold volunteers sew little 'bags for baggies' with Velcro© fasteners that attach to your dog’s collar (see first photo). They are big enough to hold five baggies but small enough that Fido won’t even know one is there.
The poop-bag holders come in many different colors and canine prints to coordinate with your dog's collars and at a price of less than five dollars, you can afford several. They make great little presents for all your best friends or, if you are a dog trainer, for end-of-course graduation gifts.
Check out their website for other great hand-sewn dog ideas, like the adorable dog scarves for family Christmas photos or handyshoulder bags with an easy-to-access outside compartment that dispenses dog bags so you don’t have to reach into the main compartment and search! Or hand and golf towels with fastastic designs. Montana Gold sews a huge inventory during the Montana winters, being homebound often in snowstorms. Make their day a little bit warmer!
Read more about it: http://www.mtgrr.com/index.html  
Montana Precious Gold Golden Retriever Rescue
Tomorrow: Day Two - Safety Collars!
Disclaimer: I purchased the Bag of Baggies for review. Photos courtesy of Montana Precious Gold.
Note: I plan to post a different 'day' each day for 12 days but some blogs take hours of writing and communicating with companies. In case I run out of time, I will continue with The Twelve Dog Days AFTER Christmas.
(This article first appeared on ColumbiaPatch.com on 14 December 2013.)

No comments:

Post a Comment