Saturday, October 22, 2016

Oops, Again! But Here is the Movie Trailer

Dog Movie Trailers, including “Who Gets the Dog?”

I can’t believe it! DogEvals goofed again. We left out the most important part about the movie “Who Gets The Dog?” when we reviewed it earlier this week - the link to the trailer! I must admit that I have watched the trailer many times: I am so in love with Wesley the yellow lab! And not just because I have one, either.

Here’s your chance to fall in love with Wesley too, before you watch the entire movie: click here.

A Dog's Purpose


And, while you’re at it, here’s an advanced peek at the movie everyone is talking about because it is the book everyone is talking about: A Dog’s Purpose is coming to the big screen in January. Stay tuned for the book review, too!

In the meantime, while you are waiting, why not read W. Bruce Cameron’s other book, Puppy Chow, with the most adorable book cover in the world.

See you at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment